ProteoCure is launching a call to cover the expenses (travel and/or accommodation) of ProteoCure members invited as speakers to meetings co-organized by the Action during the period August 2022-September 2022. Only travel or accommodation expenses not taken in charge by the meeting are eligible.
Please note that this call has been updated after its extension to members presenting a poster. Please see at the end of this page the corresponding modifications.
The call is aimed at facilitating international recognition of ProteoCure members. Members of research teams whose PI is a ProteoCure WG member are entitled to apply to this call.
Depending of the number of applications, grantees will be selected with priority given to ITC members and young (<40 y.o.) applicants.
Requirements for reimbursement:
1) Applicants must provide an acceptance (or invitation) letter for an oral presentation from the conference organisers.
2) The oral presentation of the grantee should appear in the official program of the conference.
3) ProteoCure Action should be clearly acknowledged during the oral presentation, with at minima its logo (https://proteocure.eu/shared_documents/proteocure-logos/ ) displayed in the acknowledgement slide.
4) Proof of attendance to the meeting.
5) Report after the meeting and a photo of the meeting for our website, and if possible a photo of you presenting at the meeting
Deadline for applications: August 21st, 2022 (please apply as soon as possible)
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com before the deadline using the specific application form downloadable at https://proteocure.eu/shared_documents/application-speakers-2022/
The call is now extended to ProteoCure members (or members of their team) who are or have been presenting a poster to a meeting co-organized by ProteoCure during the period August 2022-September 2022. New Deadline: September 12, 2022.
Regarding the requirements for reimbursement, they are the same as above if the application is for an oral presentation. For a poster presentation, they are modified as follows:
1) The poster presentation of the grantee should appear in the official program of the conference. If not, applicants must provide a proof of acceptance for their poster presentation from the conference organisers.
2) ProteoCure Action should be clearly acknowledged on the poster, with at minima its logo (https://proteocure.eu/shared_documents/proteocure-logos/ ) displayed on the document.
3) Proof of attendance to the meeting.
4) Report after the meeting including a copy of the poster and if possible a photo of the applicant presenting his/her poster (for our website).
Please use the same application form, taking into account these modifications.