As a COST Action, ProteoCure is offering several tools to foster collaboration between members.
Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM)
Short-Term Scientific Mission consists in a visit of a host organization located in a different country than the country of affiliation by a Researcher or Innovator for the specific work to be carried out and for a determined period of time.
Short-Term Scientific Missions benefit to:
- STSM Grantee: receives funding for implementing a project with an international team and gains new knowledge or access to equipment or techniques not available in the home institution;
- STSM Host: receives an international partner in their institution and can develop long lasting collaboration.
ITC Conference Grants
ITC Conference Grants consist in financial support for Young Researchers and Innovators affiliated in an Inclusiveness Target Country / Near Neighbour Country for their participation in high-level conferences.
ITC Conference Grants:
- Serve COST Excellence and Inclusiveness Policy;
- Support Young Researchers and Innovators affiliated in a legal entity in an Inclusiveness Target Countries/ Near Neighbour Countries to establish a strong network and increase their visibility in the research community through sharing their work and to gain knowledge;
- Can contribute to increasing visibility of the Action.ITC Conference Grants benefit to:
ITC conference Grants benefit to:
• ITC Conference Grantee: receives support for attending and presenting their work (poster/oral presentation) at a conference and can establish new contacts for future collaborations.
Dissemination Grants consist in financial support to Action participant for their participation in high-level conferences.
- Significantly increase visibility of the Action in the research community, can contribute to increasing visibility of the presenter;
- Attract additional participants and stakeholders and disseminate Action results to relevant end-users at high profile Conferences in the field on a topic relevant to the Action.
Dissemination Grants benefit to:
- Dissemination Conference Grantee: receives support for attending and presenting the Action, their activities, and results (oral presentation) at a conference and/or for developing new contacts and potential future collaborations;
- COST Action: receives increased visibility and awareness, new contacts with potential stakeholders.